Francis Springer – Attorney
Francis Springer began practicing law in 2011 in Madison County, Mississippi, when he opened Springer Law Office, PLLC. Francis is a graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law. Francis also holds a Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Before practicing law, Francis was a deputy sheriff in Lauderdale County, Mississippi. He began as a patrol deputy and worked his way up to Major over the patrol division. Francis brings a unique view to his legal practice in that he has seen many aspects of the criminal and civil justice systems from both sides.
Francis has a deep understanding of the need for personal legal service. Francis will be the lawyer you deal with directly. He sees that as extremely important in representing each client. Direct communication between the attorney and the client helps ensure an open dialogue. That each client is fully informed of what’s going on with their case.
Francis is licensed to practice in these Courts:
- All Mississippi State and Local Courts and Administrative Review Boards
- Federal District Court of the Northern District of Mississippi
- Federal District Court of the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Francis is a member of these associations:
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
Francis serves on the following boards:
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project Advisory Board
- Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions – Character and Fitness